Great post from our friends at Source link
The choice of technology architecture is closely related to enterprise strategy, business processes, project effectiveness, etc. It is an important part of the R&D process. The complete technology process includes determining the requirements, filtering within the range of options, finding suitable projects, installing, and experiencing.
However, once the requirements are identified, the installation and screening process can also be time-consuming and labor-intensive, which has become a major pain point in technology selection. How to save time, optimize the trial process of open source projects, and improve the efficiency of choosing the technology pattern has become a common issue for many developers.
Tyk is an open-source API gateway project. Organizations can control access to the gateway and protect the security of enterprises and organizations. To start with, I chose the traditional way, using docker-compose to install it, which requires the Git and Docker environment on the computer.
1. Follow the prompt steps and copy the DOCKER COMPOSE repository address to the command line.
2. Deploy TYK gateway and REDIS.
3. Wait for the pull to complete.
Tin is a one-click POC tool from TeamCode platform that automatically builds and quickly generates executable applications, automatically configures the project operating environment, avoids cumbersome processes to install and manage dependencies, and allows open-source projects to be used and spread more easily.
1. Click to experience TYK and open the clone page.
2. Click Clone, it succeeds immediately, click Run now.
3. In a few seconds, the gateway project is created.
4. Find the URL port in the overview interface to access the project interface.
#Oneclick #Trial #Tyk #API #Gateway #Tin